Sunday 21 November 2010

::its all about LOVE::

Love Myspace Comments


Love is like an eternal flame,
Once it is lit, it will continue to burn for all time.

If a tear fell from my eyes, everytime i wished you were with me
I would have a puddle of fallen wishes at my feet.

When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...
when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...
When i hold you i was afraid to love you
Now that i love you im afraid to lose you.

Telling someone you love them comes from the heart
The place that made you love them from the start.

It is impossible to fall out of love, love is such a powerful emotion,
That once it envelops you, it does not depart.

Everyday we tell ourselves we're better off without each other,
B ut then every morning I wake up and realize
I love you more then the day before.

You make me smile for no reason whatsoever,
Y ou make me laugh at the unfunniest things,
B ut most of all, you make me love you...
W hen I shouldn't be loving you.

Don't be too good i will miss you.
Don't be too caring, I might like you.
Don't be too sweet, I might fall.
It's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all...

A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me
together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in
heart.


Love Myspace Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ feel free to be my pleasure follower ❤
❤ jangan le memalu nak komen entry kite ^.^ ❤
❤ tengQ sbab sudi luangkan masa baca entry kite ❤

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.